Auckland Airport – Huka Lodge
With an approximate 1 hour and 10 minute flight you will have enough time to enjoy the countryside on your way to Huka Lodge or back to Auckland International Airport. Follow New Zealand’s largest river with great views of the hydro-electric dams, forestry and lush farmland along the route. Please contact us for pricing.
Skycare meet and greet service
Exclusive ground handling service and lounge facilities are available at Auckland Airport. You can be met on arrival, taken through customs and on to your aircraft. Please contact us for pricing.
Auckland City (Mechanics Bay) – Huka Lodge
Approx. 1 hour 15 minutes flying time with the same scenic attractions as above, with embarkation from Mechanics Bay, Auckland city. Please contact us for pricing.
Rotorua Airport – Huka Lodge
An approx. 30-minute flying time, following the volcanic route, Huka Falls, Waikato River, Wai-o-tapu and Mt. Tarawera. Please contact us for pricing.
Taupo Airport – Huka Lodge
15 minutes away flying over the town, lake and river including Huka Falls to land on the Huka Lodge lawn. Please contact us for pricing.
Rotorua – Treetops Lodge
Poronui Ranch – Huka Lodge
Hamilton – Huka Lodge
Please contact us for pricing for any of these destinations.
Helicopter transfers to golf courses
- Kauri Cliffs – International standard coastal course in Northland. Approx. a 2 hour and 10 minute one-way flight.
- Cape Kidnappers – International standard links course near Napier. Approx. a 45-minute one-way flight.
- Kinloch Signature Course – The only Jack Nicklaus course in New Zealand. A 15-minute one-way flight.
Please contact us for pricing.
Helicopters at Huka Lodge
Please contact us for individual pricing for private car transfers for the following journeys.
- Auckland International Airport/City to Taupo
- Auckland to Taupo, via Rotorua sightseeing
- Auckland to Taupo, via Waitomo Cave
- Taupo Airport to Huka Lodge (one way)
- Taupo to Kinloch
- Rotorua Airport to Taupo
- Taupo to Solitaire Lodge/Treetops
- Taupo to Waitomo Caves
- Taupo to Hamilton
- Taupo to Grand Chateau
- Taupo to Wellington
- Taupo to Wharekauhau Lodge
- Taupo to Napier Airport
- Taupo to Cape Kidnappers
- Taupo to New Zealand Riverjet
- Tongariro Alpine Crossing – drop off and collection