Huka Lodge is superbly placed to provide the perfect base for those passionate about golf. Wairakei International Golf Course is right on the doorstep, just a five-minute drive away. The Kinloch Club offers New Zealand’s only Jack Nicklaus Signature Course and this is just 20-minutes away.
Both these courses offer beautiful locations amongst stunning landscapes and magnificent scenery, as well as world-class golf experiences.
- Accommodation for two, for two nights in a riverside Junior Lodge Suite.
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapés, superb five-course dinners and full country breakfasts for entire stay.
- Green fees for two, a golf cart and clubs for play at Wairakei International Golf Course and at The Kinloch Club. Return transfers to and from golf courses are also included.
- Two sporty Huka Lodge caps.
- A copy of our latest book World’s Apart, featuring all three of The Huka Retreats sister properties.
- Use of all Lodge facilities and return Taupo Airport transfers if required.
Junior Lodge Suite (on a double/twin basis) 2016/2017:
|Junior Lodge Suite||
NZ$2,107* per person, per night
*A festive season surcharge of NZ$460 per person, per night applies on 24 December, 26 December, 31 December and 01 January.
Also available with accommodation at the Owner’s Cottage and Alan Pye Cottage. Rates can be provided on request. All prices quoted are in New Zealand dollars and include GST of 15%. This offer is subject to availability. While every effort will be made to provide this offer in the form in which it is currently published, there could be last-minute changes due to circumstances beyond our control.