Sister properties Huka Lodge in New Zealand and Dolphin Island, Fiji are superb examples of the very best the Pacific has to offer – by way of generous hospitality, beautiful location and an extraordinary guest experience.
- Enjoy a four-night stay at Huka Lodge, in a riverside Junior Lodge Suite (on a double-occupancy basis), with pre-dinner drinks and canapés, five-course dinners and full country breakfasts for entire stay.
- Includes return journeys by private vehicle between Auckland and Huka Lodge, Taupo.
- Luxuriate during a four-night stay on your very own Pacific paradise – Dolphin Island. The rate is for exclusive-use of the entire island with accommodation on a double-occupancy basis in one Guest Bure.
- Includes return transfers by private vehicle between
- Nadi and Ellington Wharf, and boat transfers to and from the island, as well as all meals and a standard bar.
- Travel in the order that suits best – Fiji/New Zealand or New Zealand/Fiji – the choice is yours. Wherever you start your Pacific Time experience; a bottle of French Champagne awaits your arrival.
Junior Lodge Suite/Guest Bure (on a double/twin basis) 2016/2017:
|Junior Lodge Suite||
NZ$1,946* per person, per night
*A festive season surcharge of NZ$460 per person, per night, applies at Huka Lodge only, on 24 December, 26 December, 31 December and 01 January.
Helicopter transfers are also available at an additional cost, to and from Huka Lodge and guests can travel by either helicopter or floatplane to and from Dolphin Island. Prices can be advised accordingly. All prices quoted are in New Zealand dollars and include all taxes. This offer is subject to availability. While every effort will be made to provide this offer in the form in which it is currently published, there could be last-minute changes due to circumstances beyond our control.