- 15% Goods and Services Tax (GST) is applicable on all rates.
- Included in the rate is accommodation, full country breakfast, pre-dinner drinks and five-course dinner daily, Taupo Airport transfers if required, and full use of all Huka Lodge facilities.
- Check-in is at 2pm, check-out at 11am.
- Rates are quoted in New Zealand dollars and charged on a per person, per night basis (with the exception of the Owner’s Cottage and Alan Pye Cottage rates, which are charged on a per suite, per night basis).
- Rates are subject to confirmation at the time of reservation.
- Between 20 December - 05 January, a minimum stay of two nights is required. With the exception of the Owner's Cottage and Alan Pye Cottage were a minimum three-night stay is required.
- Guests wishing to stay on Christmas Day will need to check-in prior to, or on 24 December as we will not be having either arrivals or departures on 25 December (Christmas Day).
- A festive season surcharge of NZ$400 + GST per person, per night applies on 24 December (Christmas Eve), 26 December (Boxing Day), 31 December (New Year's Eve) and 01 January (New Year's Day). Festive season includes gifts, performances and entertainment, party decorations, French Champagne and fine wines, gourmet lunches and gala dinners, excursions and activities.
- Children five years and under stay free of charge, when staying with their parents in the same suite. Only one child permitted per suite.
- Rates for children and for the use of Escort Rooms, are available on request.
Private Party Reservations (five or more suites)
- Reservations for five or more suites, for the same dates, will be treated as a Private Party Reservation and Private Party Policies will apply.
- For all enquiries regarding Private Party Reservations please contact Reservations or T +64 7 378 5791.
In the event that Huka Lodge is unable to replace a cancelled reservation, the following applies:
- 25% of the total cost will be charged, if a reservation is cancelled between 7 and 30 days prior to arrival.
- Should cancellation be received within seven days prior to arrival, a 100% charge for every night cancelled will be applied.
- “No shows” will be charged at 100% of the applicable rate, for the total stay.
- Between 20 December – 05 January, a cancellation made 60 days prior to arrival includes a 25% cancellation fee for each night cancelled. A cancellation within the same period, made 30 days prior to arrival, incurs a 100% cancellation fee.