Experience stalking and hunting in the strikingly beautiful wilds of the central plateau for Highland Red Stag, Sika, Sambar, Rusa and Fallow Deer, Feral Goats and Arapawa Sheep* while based at Huka Lodge.
- Accommodation for three nights, in a riverside Junior Lodge Suite, on a single or double/twin occupancy basis.
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapés, superb five-course gourmet dinners and full country breakfasts during entire stay. Includes use of all Lodge facilities and return Taupo Airport transfers, if required.
- Two full day hunting expeditions – first hunt on 10,000 acres of private land to the south of Lake Taupo. Second hunt day at 16,000-acre Poronui Station.
- Road transfers, knowledgeable guides, rifles, ammunition and lunches are provided on both hunting trips.
- To keep you warm – a Rodd & Gunn scarf and socks, as well as a beanie each.
- A copy of our lifestyle book, Worlds Apart.
* Trophy animals are only available from March – July inclusive. Additional trophy fees are not included in the prices quoted for this package.
Junior Lodge Suite 2018/2019:
|Junior Lodge Suite||
NZ$3,764** per night, single occupancy
NZ$2,503** per person, per night, double/twin occupancy
Also available with accommodation at the Owner’s Cottage and Alan Pye Cottage. Rates can be provided on request.
All prices quoted are in New Zealand dollars and include GST of 15%. This package is subject to availability.
**A festive season surcharge of NZ$400 + GST per person, per night, applies on 24 December (Christmas Eve), 26 December (Boxing Day), 31 December (New Year’s Eve) and 01 January (New Year’s Day).
While every effort will be made to provide this package in the form in which it is currently published, there could be last-minute changes due to circumstances beyond our control.