Huka Lodge was established in the 1920s as a simple fishing lodge and to this day, the size and fighting spirit of Taupo’s famous Rainbow and Brown trout continues to draw anglers from around the world to the property, to enjoy the challenge of this legendary experience.
- Accommodation for two nights, for two guests, in a riverside Junior Lodge Suite, full country breakfast, one three-course lunch, pre-dinner drinks with canapés and superb five-course dinner each day.
- After a full country breakfast, depart at 10.00am for private fly-casting tuition, followed by a half-day of fly fishing on a beautiful river or stream nearby. A rustic picnic hamper for two will accompany you on your fishing adventure. Use of all fishing gear and licences are included.
- Two Rodd & Gunn beanie hats OR Huka Lodge caps, two pairs of Merinomink fine socks and a handcrafted rimu timber fly box.
- Use of all Lodge facilities and return Taupo Airport transfers, if required.
- A pair of Huka Lodge branded stainless steel hydro flasks.
Junior Lodge Suite (on a double/twin occupancy basis) 2019/2020:
|Junior Lodge Suite||NZ$2,268.00*
per person, per night
This package is also available with accommodation at the Owner’s Cottage and Alan Pye Cottage. Rates can be provided on request.
All prices quoted are in New Zealand dollars and include GST of 15%. This package is subject to availability.
*A festive season surcharge of NZ$400 + GST per person, per night, applies on 24 December (Christmas Eve), 26 December (Boxing Day), 31 December (New Year's Eve) and 01 January (New Year's Day). Festive season includes gifts, performances and entertainment, party decorations, French Champagne and fine wines, gourmet lunches and gala dinners, excursions and activities.
While every effort will be made to provide this package in the form in which it is currently published, there could be last-minute changes due to circumstances beyond our control.
To view more videos of Huka Lodge and other experiences, please click here.